Thursday, April 14, 2011

Almost done!!! well kinda...

I am currently 2 weeks...wait, can I shout that from the rooftops?? 2 weeks!!!... away from being done with in-the-classroom schoolwork forever and I can not tell you how excited I am!!!! No quizzes, exams, or pre-lecture work :) I know to a lot of people it may not seem like that big of a deal.  But spend one semester...no, one week...no, one day in a pharmacy student's shoes and then you will see its a big deal.  I am so excited, you'd think I would be graduating...but that's not for one more year...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Tonight, Wingate University School of Pharmacy, more commonly known to students/faculty as WUSOP, had a Pinning Ceremony for its third year students.  At any milestone, people like to have ceremonies/celebrations...so I guess this was it for us.  We all went on stage, got a pin on our white coat (which mine is partially green, and thus ruined BTW...but that's another story), and then recited a Rite of Passage speech to pledge to strive to improve our professional identity with honor and integrity, etc, etc, etc.

This is the pin...


My fiance, mom, dad, and sister all came down to see the ceremony and 
I was happy to see them...nothing like family to make your day better :)

I love this man!

2 comments:

  1. Congratultions Haley, I'm so proud of all you've accomplished! I know you're so excited about being done with class work!!

    ReplyDelete