Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last day of class!!!

So this past week was my last week of classes!! But leave it to Wingate to have two major quizzes, an assessment paper, and a SOAP note due on today, the last day of class. I think this goes to show how pharmacy life has been.  I've been in class for the past 18 years of my life and am so excited to be done with my so-called didactic (*fancy term*) schoolwork!  All that's left is a couple of finals (Neurology, Psychology, and Advanced Clinical Skills II) next week.  Then we get a week off for everyone to move to their rotation zones which involves such an unpleasant thing....packing and then unpacking :( I am so not looking forward to that!

Anyways..enough about school. It consumes way to much of my time.  I just wanted to say YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment