Monday, April 11, 2011

My new favorite thing!

Over Spring Break, I went to the nail salon and got a mani/pedi.  My roommate Nicole has been raving about this gel nail polish by OPI called Axxium that lasts ~3 weeks and will not chip.  This sounded wonderful to me because it never fails that I go and spend the money to get a manicure and then two days later...the nail polish is chipping off.  When my mom told me that Sarah, the lady that does our nails, now has a similar version of this long lasting gel nail polish, called Shellac, I was super excited! So I definitely got the Shellac put on my nails and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's gel nail polish so it dries and hardens with the UV lamps rather than with just a regular fan.  Right after you get done, you don't have to worry about accidentally bumping your fingers and messing up your nails because its hardened.  So anyways, I was really curious to see how long this lasted.  I was going to be happy with pretty much anything, seeing that mine never last long anyways.  

Well, its Day 20 and this is how they look....



I think they did pretty good!! You can see where my nails have grown out, so it's getting time to take the polish off.  But I am definitely in love with this product and will definitely be using this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment